Johnson Rice Downgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Accumulate
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice downgraded Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $4.60 (from $8.85).
Shares of Sanchez Energy closed at $3.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Hold
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Big Lots (BIG) to Neutral on 'Trifecta of Macro Headwinds'
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!