Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Raised to $54 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Deutsche Bank analyst Nicole DeBlase raised the price target on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $54.00 (from $52.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$115.75 at Stifel Canada
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies