Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Raised to $44 at Cowen
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $44.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Jefferies as Margin Pressure Begins and Will Likely Remain
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!