Jefferies Upgrades Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) to Buy
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Jefferies analyst Akshat Agarwal upgraded Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of INR310.00 (from INR245.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Raised to Cdn$12.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!