Jefferies Upgrades CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Jefferies analyst Roger Song upgraded CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CTMX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $14.00 (from $9.00).
Shares of CytomX Therapeutics closed at $8.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR13,105 at Goldman Sachs
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!