Jefferies Upgrades CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Jefferies analyst Roger Song upgraded CytomX Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CTMX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $14.00 (from $9.00).
Shares of CytomX Therapeutics closed at $8.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lojas Americanas SA (LAME4:BZ) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!