Jefferies Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin upgraded BB&T Capital (NYSE: BBT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $58.00 (from $52.00).
Shares of BB&T Capital closed at $51.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- Weichai Power (2338:HK) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$14.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!