Jefferies Upgrades AUTL (AUTL) to Buy
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Jefferies analyst Kelly Shi upgraded AUTL (NASDAQ: AUTL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $12.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of AUTL closed at $7.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autolus Therapeutics' (AUTL) Deal with MRNA - Broad Validation of the Platform - Analyst
- Workiva (WK) PT Raised to $145 at Stifel
- Autolus and Moderna sign Option and License Agreement for access to proprietary targeting technology from Autolus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!