Jefferies Downgrades Qlik Technologies (QLIK) to Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies downgraded Qlik Technologies (NASDAQ: QLIK) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $30.50 (from $38.00).
Shares of Qlik Technologies closed at $29.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- AcuityAds Holding Inc. (AT:CN) (ACUIF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at TD Securities
- Boyd Group Services Inc (BYD:CN) (BYDGF) PT Raised to Cdn$225 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!