Jefferies Downgrades Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) to Hold
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin downgraded Minerva Neurosciences (NASDAQ: NERV) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $2.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of Minerva Neurosciences closed at $13.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$570 at CLSA
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Raised to Peso220 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!