Jefferies Downgrades Elastic NV. (ESTC) to Hold
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill downgraded Elastic NV. (NYSE: ESTC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $120.00 (from $180.00).
Shares of Elastic NV. closed at $108.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!