Jefferies Downgrades Athira Pharma (ATHA) to Hold
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- After-Hours Movers: Nautilus Gains on Strategic Review
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
Jefferies analyst Andrew Tsai downgraded Athira Pharma (NASDAQ: ATHA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $3.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of Athira Pharma closed at $8.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) to In Line
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $99 at Deutsche Bank
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (FRTX) PT Raised to $9 at Oppenheimer Following Reverse Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!