Jefferies Downgrades Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) to Hold
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin downgraded Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00).
Shares of Associated Banc-Corp closed at $12.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR215 at Deutsche Bank
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP36 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!