Jefferies Downgrades Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Jefferies analyst Chris Howerton downgraded Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $21.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $21.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nidec Corporation (6594:JP) (NNDNF) PT Lowered to JPY7,900 at CLSA
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at CLSA
- Avast Plc. (AVST:LN) (AVASF) PT Raised to GBP p 615 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!