Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) PT Raised to $235 at Barclays
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Barclays analyst Balaji Prasad raised the price target on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) to $235.00 (from $233.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) PT Raised to $198 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF135 at Deutsche Bank
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!