Janney Upgrades AVANGRID (AGR) to Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Janney analyst Michael Gaugler upgraded AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $55.00 (from $45.00).
Shares of AVANGRID closed at $45.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
- AVANGRID Declares Quarterly Dividend
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) to Buy Positive Survey Drives Peak Sales to $600M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!