Jagged Peak Energy (JAG) PT Lowered to $8.50 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Jagged Peak Energy (NYSE: JAG) to $8.50 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $49 at Northland Capital Markets
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Icade (ICAD:FP) (CDMGF) PT Raised to EUR78.20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!