Jack Henry (JKHY) PT Raised to $199 at RBC Capital
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Perlin raised the price target on Jack Henry (NASDAQ: JKHY) to $199.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD21.40 at Goldman Sachs
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR854 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR905 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!