JPMorgan Upgrades Wolfspeed (WOLF) to Overweight
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
JPMorgan analyst Samik Chatterjee upgraded Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $160.00 (from $130.00).
Shares of Wolfspeed closed at $105.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight, New Top Pick
- Intact Financial Corp (IFC:CN) (IFCZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$225 at TD Securities
- Petronas Gas Bhd (PTG:MK) (PNAGF) PT Raised to MYR18.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!