JPMorgan Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Overweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Matthew Boss upgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $29.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $19.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) to Outperform, 'Pullback is Buying Opportunity'
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!