JPMorgan Upgrades Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) to Overweight
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Dollar dips in cautious trade ahead of U.S. jobs data
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane upgraded Rocket Cos Inc. (NYSE: RKT) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $15.00 (from $17.50).
Shares of Rocket Cos Inc. closed at $12.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Lowered to EUR660 at UBS
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$23 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!