JPMorgan Upgrades Kar Auction (KAR) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman upgraded Kar Auction (NYSE: KAR) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $19.00 (from $25.00).
Shares of Kar Auction closed at $12.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) to Overweight
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
- JPMorgan Upgrades Sunac Services (1516:HK) (SSHLF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!