JPMorgan Upgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Overweight
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP) from Underweight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of Holly Energy Partners closed at $14.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) to Buy
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY25,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR76 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!