JPMorgan Upgrades DCP Midstream LP (DCP) to Overweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (from $28.00).
Shares of DCP Midstream LP closed at $21.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!