JPMorgan Upgrades BP Midstream Partners LP. (BPMP) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded BP Midstream Partners LP. (NYSE: BPMP) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $14.00 (from $13.00).
Shares of BP Midstream Partners LP. closed at $10.83 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!