JPMorgan Upgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
JPMorgan analyst Rajat Gupta upgraded Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $69.00 (from $84.00).
Shares of Asbury Automotive Group closed at $48.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) to Buy
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,260 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!