JPMorgan Upgrades Array Technologies (ARRY) to Overweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $41.00 (from $38.00).
Shares of Array Technologies closed at $36.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) to Buy
- NSFOCUS Technologies Group (300369:CH) PT Raised to RMB25 at HSBC
- Kingfa Sci & Tech Co Ltd (600143:CH) PT Lowered to RMB29.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!