JPMorgan Upgrades Array Technologies (ARRY) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $41.00 (from $38.00).
Shares of Array Technologies closed at $36.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Upgrades KLA Corporation (KLAC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Gentherm Incorporated (THRM) to Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades SPS Commerce (SPSC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!