JPMorgan Downgrades ZTO Express (ZTO) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Lin Chen downgraded ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $30.00 (from $37.00).
Shares of ZTO Express closed at $28.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Neutral
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Lowered to EUR700 at Credit Suisse
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$43 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!