JPMorgan Downgrades TC Pipelines (TCP) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded TC Pipelines (NYSE: TCP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $35.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of TC Pipelines closed at $31.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades Koolearn Technology Holding Ltd (1797:HK) (KLTHF) to Underweight
- MEG Energy Corp. (MEG:CN) (MEGEF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!