JPMorgan Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Jimmy Bhullar downgraded Principal Financial Group (NASDAQ: PFG) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $72.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Principal Financial Group closed at $78.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. (HOOK) to Underperform
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!