JPMorgan Downgrades Ovintiv Inc. (OVV) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
JPMorgan analyst Arun Jayaram downgraded Ovintiv Inc. (NYSE: OVV) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $53.00 (from $50.00).
Shares of Ovintiv Inc. closed at $41.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Downgrades Citi Trends (CTRN) to Hold
- Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) PT Lowered to $81 at Cowen
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Allstate (ALL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!