JPMorgan Downgrades Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP) to Underweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded Oasis Midstream Partners (NASDAQ: OMP) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $18.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Oasis Midstream Partners closed at $15.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) PT Raised to $23 at JMP Securities, Following Earnings
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!