JPMorgan Downgrades Ladder Capital (LADR) to Underweight
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane downgraded Ladder Capital (NYSE: LADR) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $10.00 (from $9.50).
Shares of Ladder Capital closed at $10.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Raised to EUR84 at Goldman Sachs