JPMorgan Downgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst Jessica Fye downgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $26.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $22.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Times China Holdings ltd. (1233:HK) (TMPPF) to Neutral
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!