JPMorgan Downgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Neutral
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
JPMorgan analyst Jessica Fye downgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $26.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $22.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Q2 Holdings (QTWO) to Neutral, 'Balanced Risk/ Reward'
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Yamato Kogyo Co Ltd (5444:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!