JPMorgan Downgrades Intersect ENT (XENT) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
JPMorgan downgraded Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $19.00 (from $22.00).
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $18.01 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Lowered to INR380 at Goldman Sachs
- CLSA Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!