JPMorgan Downgrades Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) to Neutral
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded Crestwood Midstream (NYSE: CEQP) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Crestwood Midstream closed at $27.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) to Neutral
- LandMark Optoelectronics Corp (3081:TT) PT Lowered to NT$240 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!