JPMorgan Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Neutral
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Anthony Paolone downgraded Broadstone Net Lease (NYSE: BNL) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $25.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Broadstone Net Lease closed at $25.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Positive
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR39 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!