JPMorgan Downgrades ADP (ADP) to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
JPMorgan analyst Tien-tsin Huang downgraded ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $224.00 (from $208.00).
Shares of ADP closed at $216.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Accent Group Ltd. (AX1:AU) to Outperform (2)
- Sony Corp. (6758:JP) (SNE) PT Raised to JPY11,800 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$97.78 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!