JPMorgan (JPM) PT Lowered to $184 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq opens higher; Tesla leads gains in growth stocks
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks and oil buoyed by hopes of looser Chinese COVID curbs
- Flows suggest investors believe the market has bottomed - we disagree, says BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Richard Ramsden lowered the price target on JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) to $184.00 (from $188.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's important price target changes
- THK Co Ltd. (6481:JP) (THKLY) PT Lowered to JPY2,610 at Nomura/Instinet
- CLSA Downgrades Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!