JPMorgan (JPM) PT Lowered to $184 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- 'Like iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12...Both Good, One Is Better' - Jefferies Weighs in on Omicron and New Covid Vaccine Boosters
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Richard Ramsden lowered the price target on JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) to $184.00 (from $188.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online Appoints Wumei CEO as Independent Director
- GlobalFoundries Inc. (GFS) PT Raised to $87 at Needham & Company
- Partner Communications Co Ltd. (PTNR:IT) (PTNR) PT Raised to ILs20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!