JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $98 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jialong Shi lowered the price target on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) to $98.00 (from $109.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 19, 2021
- Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (NWITY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Goldman Sachs
- Granite REIT (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$89 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!