JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $55 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Susquehanna analyst Shyam Patil lowered the price target on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) to $55.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com (JD) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 3.8%
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF40 at Goldman Sachs
- Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Lowered to GBP95.83 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!