JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $105 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Andre Chang lowered the price target on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) to $105.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 19, 2021
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!