J.M. Smucker (SJM) PT Raised to $138 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson raised the price target on J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) to $138.00 (from $132.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The J.M. Smucker Co. Declares Dividend
- Trainline Plc. (TRN:LN) (TNLIY) PT Lowered to GBP2.45 at Barclays
- Bunzl Plc. (BNZL:LN) (BZLFY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!