J.M. Smucker (SJM) PT Raised to $134 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Crashes 25% on Report It Is Halting Production Amid 'Significant Reduction' in Demand
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Deutsche Bank analyst Faiza Alwy raised the price target on J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) to $134.00 (from $133.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HB Fuller (FUL) PT Raised to $105 at Stifel Amid Strong FY22 Guide
- AT&T (T) PT Raised to $41 at Tigress Financial Partners
- BofA Downgrades International Paper (IP) and WestRock (WRK) to Neutral on Continued Declaration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!