J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $165 at JPMorgan
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
JPMorgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck raised the price target on J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) to $165.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $170 at Barclays
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $22 as KeyBanc Expects Continued Underperformance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!