Intuit (INTU) PT Raised to $405 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
KeyBanc analyst Josh Beck raised the price target on Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) to $405.00 (from $400.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (ARAMCO:SB) PT Raised to SAR31 at Credit Suisse
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4 at Credit Suisse
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR64 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!