International Game Tech (IGT) PT Raised to $25 at Macquarie
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Macquarie analyst Chad Beynon raised the price target on International Game Tech (NYSE: IGT) to $25.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Raised to HK$16.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!