IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) PT Raised to $108 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
BofA Securities analyst Craig Siegenthaler raised the price target on IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) to $108.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,180 at Nomura/Instinet
- Citi Upgrades Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) to Buy
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!