IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) PT Lowered to $143 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Credit Suisse analyst Gautam Sawant lowered the price target on IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) to $143.00 (from $152.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,810 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!