Inter Parfums (IPAR) PT Raised to $75 at Citi
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson raised the price target on Inter Parfums (NASDAQ: IPAR) to $75.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR640 at Credit Suisse
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!