Intel (INTC) PT Raised to $58 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis raised the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $58.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- TE Connectivity (TEL) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies on Better Than Expected Organic Sales
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.38 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!